Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- You say, "May I have…" or, "I would really like to have…" or, "What I really want is…" and you can name anything un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #healing #sunshine #light Enjoy the Light! via ripl.com fb.me/NMn115WM 2 years ago
- #peace #love #joy to brighten your day. via ripl.com fb.me/52h35UhsZ 2 years ago
- #TopicTuesday via ripl.com fb.me/9mEKA2Jix 2 years ago
- #wish via ripl.com fb.me/2vghdMKwd 2 years ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Tag Archives: unconditional love
I was recently asked these questions: How do we visualize love for a particular person and send it out into universe? How do we show gratitude to the universe? Here is my opinion… We show love and gratitude to the universe by … Continue reading →
In the middle of writing (well, trying to finish writing one of several already-started blogs), I thought I would peruse some of my friend’s blogs. Much to my happy surprise, I found a beautifully written blog on love and fear. … Continue reading →
I am feeling a little poetic today… The sun is always there rising and setting each day. It is always there, every day. Coming up each morning. Setting each night. Consistently. Stable. The sun reminds me of The Light. It … Continue reading →