Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- Have you tried forgiveness? youtube.com/watch?v=v-lXUh… 4 months ago
- Mantra of the day: All my relationships support me in my lesson of learning deep love, support and trust. 4 months ago
- You picked your LIFE, your parents, your body, your city and more... youtube.com/watch?v=0BJkUj… 4 months ago
- Have you ever wondered the difference between having a past life regression or a psychic intuitive reading? youtube.com/watch?v=feYAGO… 4 months ago
- I have been asked this question a few times... How do you prepare for a past life regression? Well, you really don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Tag Archives: school
In Chapter 5 of my book, Life Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression, I describe my lifetime as a metaphysical teacher. In that life, I taught an interesting meditation class to young children in … Continue reading →
I am torn on this. It is hard convincing my kids that they need to learn algebra in school. They are often frustrated with math. However an algebraic algorithm brought through this picture to me via a Facebook post – … Continue reading →
In this portion of the school mural, I painted this scene as a dedication to my son. He is practicing a random act of kindness. My son is a sweet soul, so it is fitting for him. I like how … Continue reading →
A few years ago, I took on the task of organizing and completing two 17 foot long murals inside a local school. Their walls were very … institutional … and in need of some color. One mural I call: Flowers … Continue reading →