Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
Join 2,778 other subscribers
- MANTRA of the Day: Deep, mutual love is here for me https://t.co/GWOGCiyTWC 1 week ago
- Listen to positive affirmations for an uplifting day! #affirmations #meditation youtu.be/sa6QYLSp05w 2 months ago
- Why Do You Love Something, Someone or Somewhere? Obsessed With a Time Period? Could be a Past Life! #pastlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Looking to remember one of your past lives? I can help you in person via a past life regression or a whole soul rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @JamesPolakof: You won't need Ghostbusters 👻 to discover your past lives if you tune into Dr. Jim's podcast Interview with @karenkubicko… 4 months ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Tag Archives: Ginger Rogers
I am posting this just because I have always loved watching Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire dance … such synchronicity they have—it oozes from them. (Imagine the hours they spent practicing.) This clip is from their movie, Swing Time (1936). Ohhhh and … Continue reading →
You know, I have always loved the Roaring 1920s. Always. I am not sure exactly when I started liking this era, but it seems like forever. I have always wanted to have my hair fixed in a cute little finger … Continue reading →