Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
Join 2,778 other followers
- Why Do You Love Something, Someone or Somewhere? Obsessed With a Time Period? Could be a Past Life! #pastlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Looking to remember one of your past lives? I can help you in person via a past life regression or a whole soul rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JamesPolakof: You won't need Ghostbusters 👻 to discover your past lives if you tune into Dr. Jim's podcast Interview with @karenkubicko… 2 weeks ago
- Are You on Your Life Path? | What Did You Choose to Experience Before You Entered This Lifetime? #pastlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 25 minute meditation to remember one of your past lives…. youtu.be/APMJWjFfPzE 1 month ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Tag Archives: French
Today, I had a regression with a little xenoglossy… Okay, I am pretty excited … If you know me much at all, you know I love France and all things French since I was very young. Through my work with … Continue reading →
While walking the long halls of high school, I passed by a girl I had not even met. I felt disdain as soon as I looked at her. I knew instantly that I had a very deep feeling of dislike … Continue reading →