Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- What will you focus upon to heal within you? youtu.be/ywUhQin7w68 4 months ago
- Have you tried forgiveness? youtube.com/watch?v=v-lXUh… 11 months ago
- Mantra of the day: All my relationships support me in my lesson of learning deep love, support and trust. 11 months ago
- You picked your LIFE, your parents, your body, your city and more... youtube.com/watch?v=0BJkUj… 11 months ago
- Have you ever wondered the difference between having a past life regression or a psychic intuitive reading? youtube.com/watch?v=feYAGO… 12 months ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Tag Archives: cosmos
(Previously posted on vedicknowledge.com which is sadly no longer online. Thank you.) The Maharishi Effect is the phenomenon of the rise of coherence in the collective consciousness of any community. Scientific research has clearly demonstrated that when one per cent … Continue reading →