Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
Join 2,778 other followers
- Why Do You Love Something, Someone or Somewhere? Obsessed With a Time Period? Could be a Past Life! #pastlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Looking to remember one of your past lives? I can help you in person via a past life regression or a whole soul rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JamesPolakof: You won't need Ghostbusters 👻 to discover your past lives if you tune into Dr. Jim's podcast Interview with @karenkubicko… 2 weeks ago
- Are You on Your Life Path? | What Did You Choose to Experience Before You Entered This Lifetime? #pastlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 25 minute meditation to remember one of your past lives…. youtu.be/APMJWjFfPzE 1 month ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Category Archives: Healing
In Chapter 5 of my book, Life Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression, I describe my lifetime as a metaphysical teacher. In that life, I taught an interesting meditation class to young children in … Continue reading →
I cannot believe it has been over a year since I have posted a blog. OH DEAR. But I do know why. I have been undertaking A LOT of changes in my life. I have been metamorphosing. I have removed … Continue reading →
Speaking your truth … communicating in an open easy manner with others … expressing yourself creatively. These are a few examples of what it feels like if your throat chakra is nice, clear and open. What do I mean by … Continue reading →
I just have to say this, “I LOVE helping others remember their past lives and helping them to feel comfortable re-experiencing them.” I just had another person from one of my classes give me feedback on the profound experience that … Continue reading →
Close your eyes. Breathe in and out slowly. On the in-breath say, “I breathe in love.” On the out-breath say, “I breathe out stress and worry.” Allow yourself to relax each muscle as you do so. Continue to breathe with these words … Continue reading →
THINK POSITIVE If you think you are beaten, you are, If you think you dare not, you don’t If you like to win, but you think you can’t, It is almost certain you won’t. If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost For out of the world we find, … Continue reading →
I found a fabulous blog on releasing the contracts or vows we have made in a past life! In one of my past life regressions, I found myself in a bad relationship. During the regression, my spirit guides showed me … Continue reading →
I have a peculiar birthmark shaped like a bullet hole right on the front of my neck. It was a prominent brown spot as a teenager. Finally, on February 21, 2011, I remembered the lifetime that explains this birthmark. (I … Continue reading →
What a fabulous way to feel better, emotionally, physically and energetically. I love it! Thank you Robin!
While I have healed on so many levels and in so many ways, it still comes back to what made me so passionate to get started in all of this. It all leads back to this story: I was diagnosed … Continue reading →