Buy Life Is Just Another Class—One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- Have you tried forgiveness? youtube.com/watch?v=v-lXUh… 4 weeks ago
- Mantra of the day: All my relationships support me in my lesson of learning deep love, support and trust. 1 month ago
- You picked your LIFE, your parents, your body, your city and more... youtube.com/watch?v=0BJkUj… 1 month ago
- Have you ever wondered the difference between having a past life regression or a psychic intuitive reading? youtube.com/watch?v=feYAGO… 1 month ago
- I have been asked this question a few times... How do you prepare for a past life regression? Well, you really don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Follow Me on Pinterest ♥
- How to Prepare for a Past Life Regression Session
- Affirmations to RAISE Your Vibration
- Healing Changes in Life
- We are Always There for You
- Seeing the Number 5, 55 or 555? Be Ready for Some Changes in Your Life…
- The Maharishi Effect – The Real Reason Meditation Feels So Good
- Radio Interview with Brad Simkins – Life Is Just Another Class
- Choosing Our Next Lifetime and Being Born Again
- A Tribute to Dr. Masaru Emoto 1943-2014.
- Constant Reminders that We Are Loved by Angels
- Why Are We Here … Again? 16 of My Past Lives to Help Understand
- LIFE Is Just Another Class – One Soul’s Journey Through Past Life Regression
- On Finding Your Children from a Past Life…
- Can You Get Lost After Death?
- Me, Talking about my Daughter’s Past Life on National TV!!!
- My Daughter Shares Her Story on National TV…Children can Heal from Remembering a Past Life
- Combating Emotional Vampires – Who Sucks Your Energy?
- Algebra vs. Intuition
- How to Break Bad Relationship Patterns from this Life and Previous Lives
- Angels can Visit Anytime, Any Day… so Much Love
A Glimpse of Heaven During a Past Life Regression – YouTube Video
Category Archives: Education
I have been asked this question a few times… How do you prepare for a past life regression? Well, you really don’t have to do anything, but relax. For preparation, just come as you are. I would recommend eating a … Continue reading →
We try to learn more about ourselves so we can grow. A few people who contact me think I am psychic and will know their personal past lives. I cannot, I can only help you remember them yourself—and believe me, … Continue reading →
In this portion of the school mural, I painted this scene as a dedication to my son. He is practicing a random act of kindness. My son is a sweet soul, so it is fitting for him. I like how … Continue reading →
A few years ago, I took on the task of organizing and completing two 17 foot long murals inside a local school. Their walls were very … institutional … and in need of some color. One mural I call: Flowers … Continue reading →