What may happen when you remember a past life?
It could awaken you to a whole new level of being.
It could awaken you to a new understanding to the meaning of life.
It could cause you to think of life in a whole new way.
Once you participate in a few past life regressions, it soon becomes blatantly obvious that we are all here on Earth working together to better ourselves (the spirit part of us).
But ~ there are other benefits…
- Relationships with anyone could improve, be understood, have a deeper connection and more. You would realize you have spent time with them before, sometimes to learn life lessons. You may have a spiritual contract with them to learn certain lessons. (Note: They can be broken.)
- Spirituality could increase. Once you see and feel the love emanating from the light, the unconditional love from your spirit guide or unconditional love by an angel ~ wow ~ it really is awe inspiring. During a past life, it is possible to see angels, spirit guides, passed over loved ones and more. If you are really lucky, you can actually have a conversation with them. THAT, my friends, is the coolest thing I have ever experienced.
- All prejudices could end. You, no doubt, have been all nationalities and colors. (Take a moment … Imagine the day.) I have had past lives all over the world as many different nationalities, as both men and women and involved in many different religions.
- Our environment would improve for the sake of our own future incarnations. We are coming here for our next class on Earth again … keep your Earth clean.
- Health care costs could go down. There is a lot of deep healing (mental and physical) from participating in a past life regression. For me personally, I have had a lot of healing with my lungs. I have released fears as well.
- Death of a loved one may one day be looked at as an accepted transition. When you experience a past life firsthand, you could possibly see clearly that you watch over your loved ones. Just knowing they are still with us and could be with us again is wonderful.
If you have 30 minutes of peace and quiet, you can try a past life regression
I feel honored to have trained with Dr. Brian Weiss along with his wife Carole to learn more about how to help others remember their own past lives. He is an inspiration to us all. Listen to a past life regression right now with Dr. Brian Weiss.
What has remembering a past life done for you?
Very valid points you’ve raised Karen…past life regression is definitely something that can help us…however I feel that we must also do so with the understanding that right now in our present lifetime is where we will need to be willing to work on ourselves and not get caught up with just remembering past lives? Sometimes we think it’s like the “magic pill” but it’s not. Yes, healing comes with understanding, but we need to want that…
Really nice post!
Everything we do in our current life that has the potential to heal us, is for the here and now. It does not matter how one reaches this point. I agree with you Shree, healing comes with understanding. Thank you Shree. Namaste
I thank you for this Karen, I was missing something and I found it this morning during this PLR. I know so well so much about me the soul, the being, but sometimes I can sense I’m forgetting or missing something I’m supposed to remember, but this morning I remembered. Back to living in the now. Namaste with deep deep affection of being in that same place of love. Sheri
Great post Karen! For me, I have found comfort and healing in remembering. I think my current life relationships have been put in to perspective, due to remembering past lives. I have greatly enjoyed seeing the best, and worst things can be. I also like seeing how I have evolved over time, and also, how I have stayed in the same patterns. Very good stuff!
Pingback: Past Life Regression | Miraculous Endeavors
Pingback: What is a Spiritual Awakening? | Success Coaching with Edgar
Pingback: Past Life Regression (PLR) | Illuminutti